Time 2 Start
To enable all children to reach their full potential, the government fund up to 15 hours free early learning a week for some 2/3 year olds.
Who can get a place?
To get a place you must have a child who is 2, or will be 2 in the next few months and:
Families in receipt of:
- Working Tax Credit / Child Tax Credit and earn less than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 4-week run on
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit and earn less than £15,400
Scroll down to meet our Time 2 Start team and to find out more information.