Hello & Welcome
Bentley Child Care now operates all childcare and extended schools services on behalf of the Bentley Federation. These services are primarily for children and families who attend either Bentley West primary school or King Charles primary school but we also welcome service users from the wider community.
2 year old funding
Are you entitled to free child care for your 2 year old? Here are Bentley Childcare we provide Time2Start for those 2 year olds. Contact the FIS for more information http://www.mywalsall.org/fis/Free-for-2-parents/
30 Hours free child care
Your 3-4 year old could be entitled to 30 hours free child care in September. The cut off date for applying is 31st August 2020. Click on the link below for more information.
If you require child care please contact the Nursery on 01922 746592
Bentley Child Care is now OPEN to all children!
From the 1st of June we were happy to be able to re-open our doors to all children. The children were so excited to be back and see their friends. They have adjusted so quickly to the new Nursery environment and were keen to engage with the curriculum. Staff were also really pleased to see the children.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all parents who have continued to support us during this difficult time. It has been a very challenging time but our main goal was to stay open to support critical workers.
The children are really enjoying the staff dressing up... We have had a ghostbuster and Lady Dawn!
We have had a special thank you from Tillie, she attended our critical worker provision and made lots of new friends...
Important information for parents
If your child is returning to Nursery on the 1st of June we have put the following procedures in place to ensure social distancing:
- We ask that only one parent drops off and collects children
- Parents to remain in their cars until the Nursery is open at 8am and then use the 2m indicators to keep a safe distance
- Both entrances will be open- Extended Services and Tweenies please use the 1st Reception and Rainbows and Explorers please use the 2nd entrance
- Children will be collected and brought to Reception by a member of staff to reduce the amount of people in the Nursery, except for Babies
- Nursery can provide a limited selection of hot meals or if you prefer you can send in a lunch box
- Children will have their own educational resource pack and will be taught in very small groups of no more than 8 children
- The centre has detailed risk assessments that covers every aspect of your child's care and education
- From the 1st of July parents are to confirm their child care requirements and a start date this will restart your contract with the Nursery and guarantee your child care place. If your start date is after July then a retainer fee will be necessary to secure your place this will be 50% of your fee.
If you wish to discuss anything please do not hesitate to call the centre and speak to a manager.
Latest Bentley Childcare Events
There are currently no events.