Welcome to Bentley Child Care
Shaping the present, Creating the future...
Bentley Child Care puts your child at the heart of everything we do! Our skilled staff team provide care for children from 6 weeks old until 11 years. Our care rooms provide a home from home environment whilst challenging your little one with exciting experiences and resources.
Our exceptional key worker systems allows children to form meaningful relationships with staff. Your child's keyworker will be responsible for tracking their progression and will keep you updated every step of the way!
If you would like to come for a show around please give us a call on 01922 746592
2 year old funding
Are you entitled to free child care for your 2 year old? Here are Bentley Childcare we provide Time2Start for those 2 year olds. Contact the FIS for more information http://www.mywalsall.org/fis/Free-for-2-parents/
30 Hours free child care
Your 3-4 year old could be entitled to 30 hours free child care in September. The cut off date for applying is 31st August 2020. Click on the link below for more information.
If you require child care please contact the Nursery on 01922 746592
New opening times...
14th August 2020
Here at Bentley Child Care we value our service user’s feedback and work needs. We listen to
what our parents want and evaluate how we can best meet those needs.
We are aware that a lot of parents have to do a really quick drop off at 8am to enable them to get to work on time, with that in mind we have decided to change our opening time to 7.45am from Monday 7th September in line with the children returning to school. We are hoping this will help to stagger in the children, providing a safer environment for both children and parents when they arrive whilst helping to maintain social distancing in and around both Reception Areas.
We would like to thank you all for your continued support through these unprecedented times.
Important information for parents
If your child is returning to Nursery on the 1st of June we have put the following procedures in place to ensure social distancing:
- We ask that only one parent drops off and collects children
- Parents to remain in their cars until the Nursery is open at 8am and then use the 2m indicators to keep a safe distance
- Both entrances will be open- Extended Services and Tweenies please use the 1st Reception and Rainbows and Explorers please use the 2nd entrance
- Children will be collected and brought to Reception by a member of staff to reduce the amount of people in the Nursery, except for Babies
- Nursery can provide a limited selection of hot meals or if you prefer you can send in a lunch box
- Children will have their own educational resource pack and will be taught in very small groups of no more than 8 children
- The centre has detailed risk assessments that covers every aspect of your child's care and education
- From the 1st of July parents are to confirm their child care requirements and a start date this will restart your contract with the Nursery and guarantee your child care place. If your start date is after July then a retainer fee will be necessary to secure your place this will be 50% of your fee.
If you wish to discuss anything please do not hesitate to call the centre and speak to a manager.
Latest Bentley Childcare Events
There are currently no events.