Partnership with Families
At Bentley Child Care, we recognise the importance of working in a true partnership with our parents. We believe that parents should be centrally involved in their child's experiences and development as parents are the first educators of their child. We endeavour to build the very best relationships with the parents and carers of all the children who attend the nursery. We believe in an open door policy and we will always welcome parents’ comments and observations so that we can work together to provide the right balance for your child.
To share information with parents we use a number of ways;
- Our website www.bentleycc.org.uk
- The Parent/Carer notice board
- Daily diaries- updates about individual children, (eating, sleeping, learning)
- Parent & Carer Evenings
- Inspire Days
- Nursery policies published in our reception area- 'Our Vision.'
- Social Events- Summer and Christmas Fayres
- Suggestion Box
- Key Person allocated to each child
- Complaints procedure
- Parent Share- observations/photo's emailed to parents